| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esperance, Western Australia in October is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is dumped during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Esperance, Western Australia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Esperance, Western Australia:
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1422.7 kms (884 miles) N
- Learmonth, Australia - 1497.4 kms (930.5 miles) NNW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 864.6 kms (537.3 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 817.4 kms (508 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 341.1 kms (212 miles) N
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.5 miles) WNW
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) W
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 391.1 kms (243 miles) WSW