| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esperance, Western Australia in December is somewhat warm at 19.55 °C (67.19 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with periodic rain. A paltry 16.9mm (0.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Esperance, Western Australia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Esperance, Western Australia:
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1422.7 kms (884 miles) N
- Learmonth, Australia - 1497.4 kms (930.5 miles) NNW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 864.6 kms (537.3 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 817.4 kms (508 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 341.1 kms (212 miles) N
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.5 miles) WNW
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) W
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 391.1 kms (243 miles) WSW