| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esperance, Western Australia in August is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 85.4mm (3.4in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Esperance, Western Australia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Esperance, Western Australia:
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1422.7 kms (884 miles) N
- Learmonth, Australia - 1497.4 kms (930.5 miles) NNW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 864.6 kms (537.3 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 817.4 kms (508 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 341.1 kms (212 miles) N
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.5 miles) WNW
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) W
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 391.1 kms (243 miles) WSW